＊The annual average of patients who receive PCI or other intervention treatment is 1858.
- Liver Center
- 1. Regular screening of chronic viral hepatitis B and C
- 2. Diagnosis and treatment of chronic viral hepatitis B and C, alcoholic liver disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, and other liver diseases
- 3. Diagnosis and treatment of complications of liver cirrhosis, including hepatic encephalopathy, esophageal and gastric varices, and ascites
- 4. Diagnosis and treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma, including percutaneous sono-guided liver biopsy, ethanol injection, radio-frequency ablation, and in collaboration with Department of Surgery for surgical resection, also in collaboration with Department of Radiology for transarterial chemoembolism and hepatic artery infusion chemotherapy
- 5. Molecular biologic testing for HBVDNA, HCVRNA, viral genotypes, Gilbert's syndrome
- 6. Diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- 7. Regular patient education and counseling for side effects of hepatitis B and C treatment especially for those under inter
- Single Building or space for Preventive Health Care
- Private resting space/ room and parking space specially prepared for our customers.
- Personal Service for International VIP
- Consulting web page for International VIP: providing online instant message response on your health and health examination concerns.
- Door to door service: providing international VIPs with door-to-door service from the airport.
- Supreme Services
- All service members must be well trained in etiquette, providing supreme services in every process.
- Providing one-to-one translator service to every foreign customer.
Full Range Health Examination Service
- Providing comfortable examination environment.
- Providing private and comfortable resting space.
- Personal assistance through out the whole process.
- Healthy meals well planned by dietitian.
- Elite half day
- Excellent all day
- Dignity images
Your Personal Honored Health Care Service
- Health examinations tailor to your needs by your personal health management team.
- Your personal nurse practitioner leading you through out the examination process.
Your Personal Health Care Team
- According to your health examination results, clinical specialist doctors will give the most complete diagnose.
- Your personal health manager will do follow ups and arrange regular visits.
Instant Solution after Examination
- According to your health examination result, medical team will provide the most complete health management plan and prompt solutions; also your personal health manager will give follow-up service.