International Health Care Services Guide
- International Health Care Services Guide
- 1. Consultation
- 2. Scheduling of appointments
- 3. Language services
- 4. Information and general inquiries
- 5. Assistance with the process of admission and discharge
- Our Customers
- International patient, without Taiwan National Health Insurance.
- Services Notices
- 1. On reservation bases.
- 2. All services are self-pay. Taiwan National Health Insurance is not accepted.
- 3. Cash (NTD only) or credit card is acceptable.
- 4. E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org 886-2-2325-7500 Ext. 1250-1253.
- International Medical Clinic Location
- 3rd Floor of Cathay General Hospital 2nd Branch
- Address: No.6, Lane 266, Ren-Ai Rd. Sec. 4, Taipei
Regular Outpatient Clinic Guide
- Notices for first time visitor
- 1. Please fill out the first time visitor registration form at first.
- 2. Please take your Taiwan National Health Insurance Card, ID Card(or passport, resident certificate) and first time visitor registration form to Counter #1 for registration.
- 3. After step-2, please check in at clinic room and wait to see doctor.
※ If you are subsequent visit or you have made your registration, please directly check in at clinic room and wait to see doctor.
※ If your ID number is not Taiwan ID Card or Resident Certificate, please remember your medical record number of our hospital and use it for online registration.
- Visit Notices
- 1.Please carry your health insurance IC card and ID card.
- 2.Clinic starts from：Morning Clinic:09:00 Afternoon Clinic:14:00 Evening Clinic:18:00
- 3. Please check in at clinic room before： Morning Clinic:11:30 Afternoon Clinic:16:00 Evening Clinic:20:30
Work Permit & Resident Certificate(ARC) Checkup Guide
- Reservation & Check in Location
- 2nd Branch, Cathay General Hospital
- Health Examination Center
- Address: 3rd Floor, No. 6, Lane 266, Sec. 4, Ren-Ai Rd., Taipei, Taiwan
- 1. Work permit & Resident certificate checkup are only available on Friday.
- 2. Need to make an appointment one week in advance.
- 3. Pease check in on the 3rd floor during 1230-1300 at the checkup day.
- 4. You can eat and drink as usual before your checkup.
- Documents Required
- 1. Your passport and its copy.
- 2. 3 two-inch photos.
- 3. The certification of Rubella vaccine
(If you did not inoculate Rubella vaccine or you can not provide this certification, please inform us upon reservation.)
- 4. If you are pregnant, please carry your Pregnant Woman Health Handbook (It is published by Bureau of Health Promotion, Department of Health)